Chicama Surf Resort
Peru: La Libertad
The best accommodation in front of the world's longest wave. Surf your brains out, get towed back to the lineup and chill in the swimming pool, spa or jacuzzi.
What to bring
The following travel gear is recommended for your trip to Chicama:
- Cotton short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts
- Wind Breaker Jacket
- Light coloured long-sleeved shirts
- Fleece or Wool sweater and/or trousers
- Lightweight pants
- Light cap and wool hat for winter
- Light weight socks
- Tennis, running shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block, lip balm and Insect repellent
- Personal first aid kit. At the hotel we have a very complete medical kit but we suggest a small personal first-aid kit for bruises and blisters. A knee and ankle brace are sometimes useful especially if you suffer from weak knees or ankles. Include any special medication your doctor might suggest for you.
- At least 2 surfboards for waves between 5ft to 10ft
- Extra Fins for boards using FCS
- Rush guard
- 3mm/2mm full wetsuit
- Leash & Extra Leash too!
- Cold water surf wax
- Solarez Repair Kit, though we provide this service at the hotel.