Origo Mare Resort
Canary Islands, Spain: Fuerteventura
Rent houses or apartments of your choice. Enjoy the perfect family getaway in the holiday village of Origo Mare set in the heart of Fuertaventura.
Amenities & Activities
Fuerteventura Origo Mare is a village club designed for everyone to enjoy. Choose from over 40 free or a la carte activities and entertainments, both on-site and in the surrounding area, during your stay. Nature lovers will enjoy Fuerteventura - a Biosphere Reserve with plenty of nature parks.
- The Craterpark is a 5,000 m² water park, featuring 1,000 m² water areas. The volcano theme makes it a unique place featuring a wave pool, climbing pool, water slides, water tree and paddling pool.
- Tennis, paddle, cycling, mini golf and pétanque at the residence...
- Free Children's clubs (for 3-12 year-olds) all season and free teen clubs (3-17 year-olds) in Easter, July/August (subject to availability).
- Le SpOt - the place for teenagers.
- DJ lessons and spy courses for children during Easter and summer.
- Windsurf, kitesurf and surfing play a starring role here, along with horse riding, mountain biking, 4x4, trekking, and more.
- The spectacular Dunas de Corralejo national park, Lobos Island and more.
- Daytime and evening activities included: Fitness, aquagym, tournaments, archery, walks, Zumba, shows, games, sports tournaments, disco evenings, regional evenings, show cooking, etc.