Otro Modo Studios Morro Jable
Canary Islands, Spain: Fuerteventura
Whether you are a first time surfer or looking to improve your skills, Casa Alberto combines both excellent surfing with affordable accommodation.
You will find our surf camp the Casa Alberto located only 2 minutes by foot from the sea overlooking the town of Morro Jable. You will be accommodated in neat and cosy apartments, which are situated next to each other. The apartments have a little kitchen, satellite television, bath room with shower and toilet and a balcony with seaview. On the wide communal roof terrace and the various balconies of the Casa Alberto - with an amazing view on Morro Jable, the beaches of Jandia and the atlantic ocean - you can enjoy the evening and gently let it fade away.
- Only 200 meters from the beach!
- Every apartment has shower, toilet, kitchen, Sat TV and a balcony with seaview! Large terrace with seaview!
- The apartments are next to each other, so it's easy to get in contact with your fellow surfers. Ideal for those who travel alone!
- Good food with the half-board in the Spanish restaurant El Callao.
- Good waves at our local beach Cruz Roja.
- Authentic Spanish atmosphere in the narrow alleys, tapas bars and on the little seaside boulevard of Morro Jable.
- Only 30 meters away from our surf school office with Wifi, tablefootball, skateboards, Indo Boards, beach cruiser bikes, surf DVD's and lots more.
- Extra surf theory lessons, beach barbecue, tablefootball tournament, surf camp dinner, Yoga, Spanish classes, wellness and lots more.