Solhouse Taghazout Bay
A budget priced 4-star resort, right on the beach and just a short drive to world famous waves. Get coached by fully qualified instructors and bag a great bargain holiday.
Amenities & Activities
- Modern swimming pool (fresh water) with sunbeds
- Solarium with sunbeds
- Spacious, modern and bright lobby
- Different dining spaces: A la carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant and Play Bar
- Gym: Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Beach volleyball
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam & Sauna, and 3 massage cabins.
- Games Room
Fitness & Gym Activities
- Gym: Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Beach Volleyball
- For more information use our hashtag #houseservice
The Tadenga surf Village
The Tadenga Surf Village is your surf academy and activity center onsite. At the Tadenga Surf village, you can either learn to surf with ISA qualified coaches, get kitted for your surf or other board sport at any level or do one of the several activities offered onsite, that are:
- Sit On tops kayaks
- Lazer Bug
- Mountain Biking
- A Gym
Activities Outsite The Hotel
- Surfing: Dare to surf the great waves of the Taghazout Bay, Africa’s surfing mecca
- Water sports in the area (water skiing, kite surfing, surfing, windsurfing, etc.)
- Fishing: enjoy a day at the sea, learning new fishing techniques
- Boat rental (motor boat or yacht) ( available in Agadir).
- Sports courts for hire in the area (basketball, indoor football, volleyball, etc.)
- Jeep-rallies: guaranteed fun on board a four by four following a specially prepared route
- Motorbikes and motor sport: get to know the breath-taking roads of the Souss Valley
- Discover the beautiful cities and villages near Taghazout: Agadir, Taroudant or Inezgane.
- Discover and enjoy the Southern Moroccan gastronomy.
- Learn more about the Red Gold and go to the Saffron Souktana’s Cooperative
- Golf. 18 holes Golf Course Tazegzout with Training Centre and Golf Academy located nearby.