- On all FULL PACKAGE bookings made till november 2018! (excluding december)
- If 3 persons book the same FULL package then the 4th person can come completely for free!
Ultimate J-Bay Surftrips
South Africa: Jeffrey's Bay
The best accommodation in J-Bay with views of Supertubes right out front, other right-handers within walking distance and superb guiding and classes offered.
Early Bird Campaign
Rates & Packages
|Package/ Person||1 pers||2 pers||3-4pers|
|Full Package for 7 nights||2590 €||1540 € pp||1200 € pp|
|Accommodation only for 7 nights||2280 €||1160 € pp||815 € pp|
What is included / What not
Accommodation is on the beach!!! Only 5 metres away from the legendary Supertubes surf break!!!!
P.S.: The penthouse can sleep up to 4 persons.
This executive luxury accommodation is also used for the ASP Billabong Pro JBay in July, when the pro surfers come to compete in Jeffreys Bay …
- All transfers from and to Port Elizabeth airport
- Executive luxury accommodation in the penthouse from ‘African Perfection’ with stunning sea views on the legendary Jeffreys Bay Supertubes break, including continental breakfast at ‘20 Pepper Street’, the in-house restaurant.
- Penthouse is serviced daily!
- One guided visit to a breathtaking safari game park
- Driver with in-depth local surf knowledge
- All petrol and road tax
- Daily 2-hour beginner’s or advanced surf lessons with a professional S.S.A./E.P. instructor or daily surfari to the best waves in the area (JBay, St. Francis Bay, Cape St. Francis, Seal Point, Bruce’s Beauties…)
- Equipment: surfboards and wetsuits
- A visit to a local JBay board shaper
- Free Billabong/J-bay Surftrips T-shirt and local discount vouchers
- Broadband Wireless Internet access
- Satelitte Tv plus surround sound dvd player
- Worlds highest bungee jump
- Beach Horse rides
- All packages include surfaris to the epic waves of “Endless Summer” and other hot spots in the area, this is fully included in the price.
- Visitors who don’t want surf lessons go on tour with our surf guide, who has lots of local knowledge, to visit the best spots in the area every day ….
- We have a huge selection of surf equipment from soft-tops to hand-shaped boards, also all kinds of wetsuits and other water sports material
- In all packages clients can use the fully equipped kitchen and all facilities such as pool table, TV, DVD-room, BBQ free of a charge ….
- All clients are fully insured
- All our S.S.A./E.P. surf instructors are qualified lifeguards and SSA-instructors at level 3
- Clients booking accommodation only will be charged 90 euros (both ways) and 50 euros (one way) for airport pick-ups at Port Elizabeth
- Children less then 7 years old come for free(accommodation only).
- Children between 7 and 16 years old come for half price(accommodation only)
- Children from 17 years and up have to pay full price.
- We will be happy to arrange customized packages on request
- our accommodation at Main Beach is very close to JBay town centre, surf shops, restaurants, bars, ….
- our accommodation at Supertubes is only 5m away from this world-renowned surf spot and 15 minutes walking distance from JBay town centre.
J-Bay Surftrips is a new incentive in the Jeffreys Bay and surrounds, organising surf trips, safari’s, sightseeing tours and many other exciting stuff for those serious about the sport, surfing. The obvious questions would be: “What and who are J-Bay Surftrips, what do they do, how can I become part, is it safe and reliable, would I get value for money?” J-Bay Surftrips was born as an answer to the great demand for a structured and organised way to focus on the needs of people foreign to South Africa, its people and ways and of course, superior waves. Tourism has grown fast & furious the last few years, especially in the Eastern Cape and surfing as sport, has taken the world by storm, also in Jeffreys Bay.
To make your surf safari and holiday in this beautiful part of the world relaxing and trouble free and to assure you only have to concentrate on the purpose of coming to J-Bay, surfing of course, we organise your trip custom made, just for you. From pick-ups at the airport in Port Elizabeth, to best accommodation according to your budget and needs, to the best surf spots the world has to offer, to the very best surf instructor for beginner surfers, to experiencing exciting game drives, to unforgettable sunset times around a fire with the best wines in the world… Whatever you dreamed of for your holiday and surf safari, we will arrange it for you. To make it easy for you, we already put together some basic packages, from which you can choose or adjust for your personal budget and needs.
Jeffreys Bay Surf School was established in 2000 by Etienne Venter to fill the need in Jeffreys Bay for a qualified surfing instructor. Etienne is a full licensed S.S.A. level 3/ S.E. instructor and life guard so the best care, instructions and safety are guaranteed. The experience begins when the jeep comes to pick you up at your accommodation and drives you to the main beach. This beach has small consistent waves which are perfect for beginners. The lessons start on the beach where you begin with the safety instructions and warming up. The groups exists out of maximum eight people to secure individual attention.
The whole idea is to learn surfing on a soft surfboard in a few simple steps. Most of the first time, students are standing up surfing during this two hour session. The lessons are designed to be intensive and are of course about having a good time. First the instructor shows how to do every step correctly, then the students try them while he gives personal advise to each student and corrects where necessary.
If all the steps are practised on the beach it is time to get in the water and put the theory into practice. The instructor goes in the water with the group to give some final adjustments. But as for all learning, it all comes down to practice. And when you do catch your first real wave, it gives you that stoked feeling you will carry in your memories for a life time! But even when you are a advanced surfer you can get in touch with Jeffreys Bay Surf School to go on a surfari. Depending on the weather and surf reports, a full licensed instructor will drive you around to the best spots of that moment so good surf is garanteed.
He will take you to places in Jeffreys Bay, St. Francis,.... where ever the waves are waiting. Again, you are picked up and dropped off at your accommodation and the equipment is provided, if needed, so all you need to do is relax and enjoy the trip...