Canada: British Columbia
With 15,000 acres including many alpine bowls Backcountry Snowcats only 1 hour north of Whistler at Hurley’s pass offer the ultimate powder skiing experience.
At Backcountry Snowcats we enjoy a home cooked, family style menu. Our in-house chefs cook up an amazing array of food for breakfast and dinner, while providing homemade sandwiches and snacks for lunch, enabling our guests to keep the fuel levels up while taking in as much skiing as they can possibly handle.
- Lots of healthy choices and enough for the largest appetites.
- We buy most of our food locally in Pemberton, supporting the local farms and suppliers.
- We will accommodate your special needs—just let us know when you are booking your trip.
- Breakfast is hot meal with all the classics, and a continental choice as well to give you the energy to get you through a long day of powder.
- Our lunches are a wide variety of healthy appetizers, fruits, sandwiches and tasty baked treats available on the fly in the snowcat.
- Dinners are served as a family meal so we all get a chance to socialize at the end of a day.
- Dinner entrees are fresh tasty portions served with veggies and salads.
- Our cooks are just as passionate about their food as they are about the skiing here.
- Last but not least, we suggest that you bring your own favorite beer and wine.