Beautiful 110ft schooner, skippered by Mentawai legend Daryl, offering en-suite cabins, TV and DVD facilities and an experienced and knowledgeable crew.
Rates & Packages
Rates & Dates 2018
|Prices starting from AU$ 3,300|
Feb 27th – March 7th
March 9th – March 20th
|June 18th – 29th|
|July 2nd – 13th|
|July 16th – 27th|
July 30th – August 10th
August 27th – September 7th
September 10th – 21st
September 24th – Oct 5th
October 8th – 19th
October 22nd – Nov 2nd
November 5th – 16th
What is included / What not
- You'll be met at the airport by a member of our crew, with transportation provided either to a local hotel, (2 star to 4 star), for you to unwind overnight, or alternatively, directly to the boat
- The boat normally leaves the harbour between 1pm and 3pm.
- Included in the daily charter fee is nightly accommodation, 3 meals a day, soft drinks, tea/coffee etc.
- Free use of all equipment: skin diving, fishing rods & reels etc.
- Other facilities include TV, VCR and a VCD home entertainment center.
- Travel insurance is compulsory, and must include a medivac option / lost charter days due to unforeseen circumstances or emergencies.
- A comprehensive first-aid kit including medication is available onboard
- The Captain of the ship, Daryl Robinson is responsible for all decision making onboard.
PP/Night from US$ 268