Dreamsea Surf Camp Portugal
Portugal: Alentejo & North Algarve
Learn to surf whilst ‘slumming it’ in luxury ‘glamping' tents just meters from one of the most stunning white sand beaches in Portugal.
How to get there
We inform you all the best way to get to our Surf Camp in Portugal.
Traveling by plane is always a good choice, safe and fast, and if you are lucky also an economic way to travel, find a flight from your home city to one of the nearest airports, you can contact us to hire our economic shuttle service, we will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the surf camp. Find your best option in: Trabber or Skyscanner.
Lisboa Airport (LIS)
Lisbon airport is the nearest airport to Dreamsea Surf Camp Portugal and best option if you plan to arrive by plane, located about 80 minutes away from the surf camp by car, you can find cheap flights from most of the European cities to Lisbon airport.
– We can pick you up from Lisbon Airport, the price for this service is 35€ per person.
– You can also take the Subway from the Airport to the Train or Bus Station and take a train or bus to Grândola. We can pick you up from there.
– You can check which airlines are flying to Lisboa and from which cities.
Faro Airport (FAO)
Faro airport is also a good option to get to Dreamsea surf camp Portugal, less than 2 hour from the surf camp, our shuttle service from there costs 50€ per person.
– There is also the option of taking a bus to Faro Bus Station, and from there to Grândola.
– You can also take a bus from Faro ariport to Faro train station, and take a train from there to Grândola, we can pick you up there.
There are a lot of low-cost and regular airlines flying to Faro.
Traveling by train is also a good option, specially in mid-distance trips. The nearest train station to the surf camp is Grândola, 25 minutes by car from the surf camp, you can book our economic shuttle service from there for 5€ per person.
There is different websites where you can look for the best options for your train travel, for instance, Rail Europe , once you have arrived in Portugal, we recommend you to use the CP web page.
If you have your own car, it´s also a good option to get to our surf camp by car, once in Praia da Galé, there is a lot of free-parking areas where you can safely leave your car for a week or two. Check in Via Michelín the best roads to get to our surf camp, you can also check the distance, the approx. time you will spend and the approx. price your car trip will cost. Remember, the destination is:
Praia da Galé
7570-689 Melides, Alentejo, Portugal
Coodenates: N 38º 12.151 | W 8º 46.331