Eraeliya Villas & Gardens
Sri Lanka: South West Sri Lanka
Set foot onto this beautiful island, once known as Ceylon, and experience the eclectic blend of rich culture and supreme surf.
Amenities & Activities
- Panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- A secluded tropical garden with fruit trees and exotic shrubs
- A large infinity-edged swimming pool
- A collection of luxurious villas and suites whose sumptuous ensuite bathrooms have bathtubs, walk-in showers and double vanity units
- Innovative, freshly prepared western and Sri Lankan cuisine
- A staff team dedicated to pampering you and making you feel at home
- A beautiful seaside setting for intimate weddings and special events
- A sandy beach with swimming, surfing and snorkelling nearby
- A relaxing spa for massages as well as beach yoga sessions
- A concierge service for activities, experiences and local tours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and villas
- Art exhibitions and annual ‘Artist in Residence’ programmes
Facilities & Experiences
The villas located mere footsteps from a near-deserted stretch of sandy beach and the warm lapping waves of the Indian Ocean. The beach offers swimming in season and the offshore coral reefs are excellent for snorkelling.
The hotel provides a wealth of facilities, including an infinity-edged swimming pool, living areas and lush gardens for dining and relaxing. The kitchen team prepares delicious international and traditional Sri Lankan dishes to be enjoyed wherever you like – in your villa, on your villa’s private veranda, or perhaps in the garden under the swaying coconut palms and twinkling stars.
Local experiences include surfing, fishing and sailing, as well as spa therapies, beach yoga, revitalising massages and cooking classes. We also organise excursions to some of Sri Lanka's stunning natural and cultural attractions, which may include shopping and sightseeing trips to Galle Fort, or a day trip in search of elephants and leopards in Udawalawe or Yala national parks. Other local highlights include visits to tea, cinnamon and spice plantations.