Heliski Weekend in Muerren
Switzerland: Bernese Oberland
Explore the best undiscovered Alps skiing routes with a heliski trip in Muerren!
Rates & Packages
Dates & Rates 2018
|Fly and Ride 1||02.03. – 04.03.2018||790 €|
|Fly and Ride 2||23.03. – 25.03.2018||790 €|
What is included / What not
- 2 overnights with breakfast and dinner in Hotel Stechelberg
- 2 days guiding by UIAGM Mountain and Skiguide
- 2 helicopter flights to landing spots
- Safety equipment LVS-device, shovel, probe on loan ( needs to be booked at least 30 days before the trip )
- travel cancellation insurance
- insolvency coverage
- Travel to get there
- Lunches and drinks
- Liftpass for the 1 day in the ski area of Mürren ( about 48 EUR ) unless on the second day we cannot fly
- Single room supplement EUR 40.-
One of our top trips of the winter is the fly and ride heliski weekend in Murren. It is an unforgettable experience and the best skiing in one of the remotest mountain regions of the alps. Our base will be in Stechelberg just below Murren. The first day we will take you up by cable car to Schilthorn. Here we find very nice possibilities to ski off piste. At the end of the day your guide will take you down along the Sefinnenfurkel back into the valley of Stechelberg. The second day we start very early in the morning by helicopter. Usually our first flight is straight up to the almost 4000 meter high Aebniflue. Already the flight to get up here is very impressive, flying so close to the looming norht face of Aebniflue. The run itself is one of the nicest that the Alps has to offer. Over huge glaciers we reach the pass of Loetschenluecke. From here we ski down another almost endless glacier into the valley of Loetschental. Here the helicopter will pick us up one more time, and drop us on the 3300 meter Petersgrat, from where we ski over 12 km back to our base, Stechelberg. If you want to experience some of the nicest runs, fly by helicopter to very remote peaks, our fly and ride weekend will be the best opportunity.
- speedy skiing in all kind of conditions off piste experience is mandatory
- On the first day bootpacks up to 40 minutes are possible
Special information for Heliski trips
Heliskiing takes place in vast and uncontrolled high alpine regions. Weather, snow and avalanche danger may not allow to use the helicopter and ski these regions. In such cases we will ski for 2 days in the area of Murren. Certainly we will reimburse you for the helicopter flights at 140 EUR per flight.
How to get there?
Highway Bern – Interlaken Exit Wilderswil and then up to Lauterbrunnen. From here another 4 km. and you will reach Stechelberg.