Hudhuranfushi Surf Resort
Maldives: North & South Male
Surfer numbers capped to 45 surfers. No more crowds at Lohis!
Rates & Packages
Starting Rates 2018
|Beach Villa||2345 USD|
|Lohis Villa||2345 USD|
|Ocean Villa||3360 USD|
What is included / What not
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return airport transfers by speedboat (approx. 45mins)
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in the Banyan Restaurant daily
- 3 Snack buffets (morning tea/ afternoon tea/ midnight snack)
- All inclusive beverages (House pouring) in the Niyala Bar (10am-Midnight), Beach bar (11am-6pm), Banyan Restaurant (during lunch & dinner) & Lohis bar (11am-6pm) are as follows: Spirits (Whisky/Brandy/Gin/Vodka/Rum) by the glass, Wines (Red/White table wines) by the glass, Beer by the glass, Choice of 5 cocktails from the included spirits above, Choice of 5 mocktails, Mineral water by the glass, Cordials (Mango, Orange, Passionfruit & Pineapple) by the glass, Tea/Coffee
- Tennis (Daytime court with equipment), Gymnasium, Badminton, Table Tennis, Squash (daytime court with equipment), Pool table & Beach Volleyball
- GST Tax of 12% - If the government increases these taxes you will need to pay the additional amount. As this is a government tax the hotel CANNOT absorb the cost. Please check with your consultant before making your final payment if there is an increase to your invoice.
For 2017, we will still be keeping our On Island Surfers to a maximum of 45 Surfers per day (we find this to be a very manageable number –especially with up to three boats available to take surfers to other waves). We are going to offer an All Inclusive Surf Pass - including 2 Surf Boat trips per day. So guests can choose between our standard Lohis Only Surf Pass (the mandatory surfer registration that ALL surfers on island must have to Surf Lohis and join our Surf trips to other waves) and the all new All Inclusive Surf Pass which gives access to Lohis, plus 2 daily Surf Excursions by boat to the six other waves in the area. Any guest who wants to surf during their stay at Hudhuranfushi between March-October must have either the Lohis Only Pass or the All Inclusive Surf Pass. This is a positive step in managing surfer numbers at Hudhuranfushi Resort and means that you will be able to get more waves for your money with less hassle in the line up!
Here at Hudhuranfushi we pride ourselves in ensuring that if a good surfer wants to surf Cokes we make sure he gets up there. We also make sure that there is always an easier option – a boat to Ninjas or Jails every day. So if you have an enquiry from a group or family of very mixed ability you can send them to us confident that we will do our utmost to match their ability to a suitable wave!
Breakfast and Lunch will again be served at Lohis. This has been hugely popular this season with Surfers really enjoying the freedom to be able to surf as much as they like without worrying about having to make it to the main restaurant for meals. Imagine you get out of the water after a long surf session, you are thirsty and starving hungry, a waiter greets you with a chilled drink of your choice and you then walk twenty steps to a nice healthy buffet.