In search of the easter powder
Surprise yourself for Easter with a “Go with the Snow” type ski trip where the only thing that isn’t a surprise is the epic powder!
What is included / What not
- 4 Nights with breakfast / dinner in double room In a middle class hotel
- 4 days guiding by UIAGM Guides
- Safety equipment LVS-device, shovel, probe on loan (needs to be booked at least 10 days before travel)
- Insolvency coverage
- Trip cancellation insurance (possible only up to 30 days before travelling)
- travel costs to get there
- lunches and drinks
- liftpasses approx. EUR 40.- per day
- Single room supplement EUR 40.-
- travel cancellation insurance approx. 38 Euro (can be obtained through us from Hanse Merkur, information here)
When most of the people already think about summer, we're still freeriding in the best conditions in the Alps. Following the »go with the snow« motto, we decide where to go around 6 days before the trip, depending on the powder. If you're spontaneous and would like to experience 4 awesome powder days at the end of the season, Easter powder search in the right option for you. As usual , even with the »Go with the snow« events, we're searching for a region which is easily accessible for 4 days from southern Germany. In this season it's reasonable to select an area with high altitude. We can imagine a journey to Pitztal ,Sulden am Ortler or Arlberg.
This trip is for good skiers with freeride and powder experience.
How to get there?
We'll let you know about the destination and meeting point around 6 days before departure.
The minimum number of participants is 5.