Gift Voucher - Terms and Conditions of use
- The gift voucher is valid one year.
- Even after a gift voucher is expired, it does not lose its value for another three years. During this time the owner of the gift voucher can return it. However the merchant can then decide if he wants to provide goods or cash. The merchant is entitled to keep up to 25% of the value of the voucher, once it is expired.
- By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Voucher, you accept and agree to be bound with our General Terms and Conditions.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may be redeemed against products purchased in other currency, what may result in a decrease of value of the gift voucher by additional currency exchange charges.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate details are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.