Las Flores Resort
El Salvador: Oriente Salvaje
Check the surf from your suite or enjoy the magnificent views. Las Flores Resort offers top-notch facilities and services to groups and families as well as surfing options for beginners and pros.
Amenities & Activities
- Pool and sundeck
- Swim-up bar
- Air-conditioned lounge
- Business center
- Outdoor lounges and hammocks
- Children’s playground
- Landscaped gardens and walking trails
- Surf shop
- Surf school
- Surfing and fishing panga fleet
- Oceanfront yoga deck
- Las Flores SPA
Las Flores Yoga
Las Flores Yoga provides a large and professional selection of yoga classes and instructors.
Las Flores Spa
Las Flores Spa professional services are provided to cleanse and regenerate the body while you physically and mentally relax under a calm environment of your choice.
Body Therapeutic Treatment
- Las Flores Signature therapeutic Massage and relaxation treatmen
- Muscle strain treatment and pain soothing (after sports massage)
- Four hand therapeutic massage
- Mineral Salts and emollients body scrub
- Moisturizing and nurturing body treatment (whole body with natural mineral mud with aloe vera and pampering body milk)
- Anti stress induction to relaxation treatment with hot Jade stones
- Special sun bun treatment with mud cooling gel and milk
- Cellulite treatment with coffee mud
- And many more
Las Flores Panga Fishing
Fishing off the East coast of El Salvador is generally at its most prolific from November until April during the dry season months, but is generally good year-round. Just straight off our beach 1-10+ miles out is a range of small to medium game fish including mackeral, jack trevalle, red snapper, pargo, various tunas, barracuda, dorado, and wahoo.
Note: although there are larger sailfish and marlin in the outer waters, the resort is not set up right now for big game fishing, but we are planning to develop this capability in the near future as the outer waters rival the best fishing in Central America.
Las Flores Resort offers the following offsite tours to points of interest throughout Eastern El Salvador. Tours may be scheduled upon arrival at the resort and generally available upon demand.
- Jiquillisco Kayak & Ecological Tour
- Alegria Town Eco Tour Shuttle
- Las Tuna's tidal bar
- Beach tour by boat
- Dirt Bike Moto Tour to Agua Fria
- San Miguel City Shopping – Cultural Tour
- Town of Chirilagua and Cuco beach