Nicaragua: Southern Nicaragua
Surf away the days in this fantastically located beachfront lodge and enjoy some world class spots are literally on your doorstep.
Rates & Packages
Rates 2017 / 2018
|No. of people||Price per person|
|2 people||$ 1499|
|3 people||$ 1399
|4 people||$ 1299
|5 people||$ 1199
|6+ people||$ 1099
|Children 7 - 9||$ 650
|Children 3 - 6||$ 350
|Children under 3||Free|
|1 hour beach horseback ride||$ 35 / Person|
|Yoga Session||$ 10|
|Photography||Starting at $ 50|
What is included / What not
Ultimate Package includes
- Transportation from Managua airport to Nica Vida and back
- 7 night beachfront accommodations
- 3 delicious meals a day, fresh fruit, smoothies and desserts (we use fresh, local ingredients and are happy to accommodate any special dietary needs)
- Sunset cocktail and appetizer
- Unlimited purified water, one bottled beverage per meal (soda, beer, juice)
- Experienced surf guides take you to the best spots each day via 4x4 land cruiser or panga, a boat made perfect for Central America. Unlimited surf time!
- Surf lessons for the beginners, our goal is to get everyone out in the water having fun together.
- Local village cultural tour where you will ride an ox cart, milk a cow, make handmade pottery and tortillas and get a true taste of life in Nicaragua. One of our guests favorite experiences by far!
- Beach bonfire with s'mores
- Brickoven pizza night
- Outdoor movie or surf video night (your choice) with popcorn and drinks
- Full use of all resort facilities: large beachfront pool, yoga deck, hammocks, pool basketball, & poolside loungers
- Unlimited WIFI
- Trips to the local hotsprings, tidal pools, fishing villages, hiking beautiful rock formations and more. If the timing is right, you may experience the laying or hatching of baby sea turtles!
- A half day of fishing the Pacific Ocean aboard Nica Vida's 30' custom panga.
- One hour complimentary massage (adults)
- NEW! Optional day trip to explore more of Nicaragua. Options include exploring a volcano, zip lining, swimming in a volcano crater lake, shopping an artisan market, visiting lively San Juan Del Sur or the colorful colonial city of Granada. Includes guide and transportation, guests are responsible for their expenses for the day.
Grab your boards & your buddies and come see what the famous Nica surf is all about! We take all your vacation planning troubles away, just come prepared and ready for the surf trip of a lifetime. We handle the rest.
Unlimited transportation each day via our 4×4 Land Cruiser Safari or 30’ panga to reach the breaks only accessible by boat. Our English speaking surf guides have these waves dialed in. They know exactly where to go each day so you’ll be sure to find the best surf available.
We also provide a half day fishing trip aboard our custom 30’ panga with all fishing tackle and equipment provided.
The Pacific Ocean off of Nicaragua’s beautiful coastline is virtually untouched and ready for you to come have a fishing experience like you’ve never had before. You will come enjoy our beachfront lodge for 7 nights and have up to 6 days of all you can fish aboard our 30’ custom panga with twin Suzuki’s for extra power and reliability. No need to bring your own equipment or rigs, we have that covered with all top of the line fishing gear. All tackle, equipment, food and drinks are provided during our time on the water. Our local guides grew up fishing these waters and are ready to bring you to the best fishing spots each day. Click here for more information and to book your trip!
If family is the heart of who we are then why leave them behind while you come on one of the most amazing vacations of your lifetime! After discovering that most surf trips are geared towards guys only, we knew we had to develop a surf camp that also catered to families. Nicaragua is such a beautiful and culturally rich country that is sure to make a positive impact on your entire family, from the oldest to the youngest. Bring them along to watch you surf, play at the lodge, discover the wonders to be found in Nicaragua, and best of all, catch waves of their own and catch the surfing bug! We couldn’t ask for a better location, we are located directly on the beautiful beach of Guasacate, in the area famously known as Popoyo. Our lodge is wedged between two of the favorite surf breaks of the locals, Popoyo and Guasacate beach break, both within walking distance. No need to load up in the car to go play on the beach, surf, or watch the sunset, it is literally right in our backyard. It doesn’t get more convenient than that!
We provide surf lessons, use of boards, special kid friendly foods and crafts and activities. We guarantee you’re kids will have a blast!
We will be visiting all the area beaches, the tidepools, hot spring, the Magnific Rock formation, as well as cultural experiences and more.
You will have unlimited transportation each day with an English speaking guide so you can sit back and enjoy your family and the view.
If the best surf is what you’re searching for, our guide knows exactly where to take you each day, at the exact time, via our 4×4 Land Cruiser Safari or 30’ panga to reach the breaks only accessible by boat.
We also include a half day boat trip of fishing or a leisurely cruise to spot turtles, dophins and maybe even whales!