Freeriding Week Passo Tonale
Experience the thrill and challenge of freeriding in a secret spot, the north side of Passo Tonale where there’s something for everyone!
What is included / What not
- 4 overnights with half board or B&B in double rooms
- 4 days guiding by UIAGM mountain and skiing guide
- safety equipment LVS device, shovel and probe on loan (needs to be booked at least 10 days before travel)
- travel cancellation insurance (just aviable if more than 30 tay´s ahead traveling)
- insolvency coverage
- travel expenses ,lunches and drinks
- taxi for returns
- Liftpass for 4 days, approx. 35€ / day
Passo Tonale Freeski Week package
How to get there
Take the Highway Innsbruck – Brennero – Bolzano towards Trento. Get off at Mezzocorona and head towards Male. Afterwards you drive up to Passo Tonale. We will meet on Sunday 11/03/2012 at about 7 pm. at the Hotel for dinner.
- secure skiing in all terrain
- Climbs uphill of up to 30 minutes per day are possible.