Get out of the lift lines and into the deep, untracked powder of Arlberg with a heliski trip!
Rates & Packages
|Available Throughout the Season|
|Group Size||Price Per Day (PP)|
|Heli Plus||910 EUR (4 Days)|
What is included / What not
Heliskiing Arlberg includes
- Government certified mountain-guides and ski instructors for the whole day (approx. 5 hours)
- Helicopter flight to Mehlsack or into the Schneetäli, according to conditions
- Transport to the heliport Zürs with the Arlberg Alpin Powder-Taxi
- An unrivalled skiing adventure in Austria with special flair and Freeride-regular’s table
- Helmet-camera rental for the group – shared pictures and small movies
Heli Plus Arlberg includes
- 4 days guided by a mountain guide (5 hours per day)
- 4 day lift pass 4 days ski-rental including Tour-bindings and skins
- 4 days private taxi to and from the runs
- 1 x Heli-skiing from Zürs Airbag and bleeper can be rented from us.
Every Freerider’s mouth waters when thinking about Heliskiing and for many it is a dream. Heliskiing in the Arlberg mountains is an unrivalled skiing adventure in Austria. According to the snow conditions and the technical skiing ability of the group the guide will decide if the 2652m high Mehlsack or the Schneetäli (2450m) will be traversed. After a spectacular exit from the helicopter a perfect sloping, sheer, endless 1100 metre descent into the Zuger Täli awaits.
However, the day is not yet over. We go back into the Lech skiing region with the Zugerberg ski-lift. At lunch (not included), the already strained skiing muscles can relax briefly. According to the snow conditions, the guide will decide on the best powder descents back to the Freeride-regular’s table at the Hotel Garni in Stuben am Arlberg to windup the day together, where over a drink, pictures and small movies will be considered and exchanged, as well as laughing about the experiences of the day.
Meeting Point and Duration
08:30 in our office in Stuben am Arlberg. After a short equipment check we travel together to the heliport in Zürs (Flexenhüsle – Resttaurant). Possible alternative meeting point for guests from Lech and Zürs is at 09:00 at the heliport in Zürs. That means that we ‘powder junkies’ must get up early, so that we can be one of the first ski groups on the mountains and can make the most of the whole day. Arrival at the ‘end of day windup’ get together in Stuben am Arlberg around 15:00 hour.
Heli Plus Arlberg
Heli Plus Arlberg 4 days Free-riding, Ski-touring and Heli-skiing in the Arlbergs. An absolute must for experts and those who love the Arlberg Mountains. The tours will be guided by government approved mountain-guides and ski instructors. Enjoy the best down-hill runs in the Arlbergs.
Athletic skier with deep-snow experience Condition for an up to 2 hour ascent
Meeting point and reception
Always on Sunday around 18.30 in the Mountain-guide office in Stuben. Bring your ski-shoes with you in order to customise the skis.