High Cascade Snowboard Camp
Ride all summer long and have the time of your life at a High Cascade snowboard camp, where you have everything you need for 8 days of fun!
Amenities & Activities
Youth Camp activities
Signature Session Activities
From On-hill pipe riding fun with the Frends Crew, to Off-hill games of skate with Pat Moore, the Jeremy Jones donut eating contests, and Sing Star with Leanne Pelosi... these activities spice up the week quite nicely both on and off the snow.
- Waterfall Hikes
Ever seen a river drop a huge cliff?
- Manimal Hunting
Half man, Half Animal. Hunt down the Manimal in the Mt. Hood national Forest this summer.
- Whitewater Rafting
Get eXtreme with some river rapid rafting.
Fake guns, real people. Real fun.
- Thrift Store Shopping
Ridiculous outfits make for ridiculous times.
- Movie Time
The summer’s hottest flick may be coming out while you’re at camp; don’t miss it!
- Skate Tour
If our private skateboard facility isn’t enough for you; take a skate tour of some of the NW’s hottest skate spots.
- Trampoline Sessions
Dial your tricks here before trying them on snow. This year HCSC is proud to introduce brand new revolutionary trampolines from Springfree. We love them and think that you probably will too.
Epic battles of human vs. human in the world's only split level dodgeball arena. 50 on 50, music, announcing, spectators... Our dodgeball is legit.
Adult camp activities
- Mountain Bike Rides- Explore the Mt. Hood National Forest in a high speed downhill manner.
- Learn to Skateboard Clinics- The best possible cross training for snowboarding is skateboarding. Pad up and learn to pump around the ramps. Already consider yourself a skateboarder? Have at it each afternoon after snowboarding if that's your perogative.
- Trampoline and Foam Pit Clinics- Here's your opportunity to gain some air-awareness and practice your tricks off the snow. Let muscle memory take over and do the same tricks off the jumps the next day.
This year HCSC is proud to introduce brand new revolutionary trampolines from Springfree.
We love them and feel that you might too.
- Tuning Clinics - Learn how to give your board the tune up it needs to perform.
- Yoga Class - Loosen up and find those grabs easier
- Pitch & Put Golf - Half brewery, half par 3 course, the McMenamin's Pub at Edgefield has become an Adult Camp tradition. Previous golf experience not required. This place will blow your mind.
- Hiking - The Mt. Hood National Forest is full of amazing hikes, beautiful views and insane waterfalls.
- Kickball- The adult kind. Extra fun, because you probably haven't played in years, or even decades!
- White Water Rafting - Need to give your legs a rest for a day? Charge the rapids of the Deschutes River.