Goodguides - Honshu Backcountry Tours
Powder skiing, if you haven’t done it already then you have not lived. Powder skiing in Myoko, Japan, you must have died and gone to heaven!
Rates & Packages
Rates & Dates 2018
|¥299,000 per person|
|Contact LUEX for cutom trips.|
|December 28th to January 56h|
|January 8th to January 17th|
|January 18th to January 27th|
|January 29th to February 7th|
|February 9th to February 18th|
|February 20th to March 1st|
|March 3rd to March 12th|
|March 14th to march 23rd|
What is included / What not
- NZMGA or equivalent qualified professional mountain guide– 1:5 ratio
- 8 days of guided ski touring/lift access back country
- 8 days of lift passes
- Tail guide (ski touring groups)
- 9 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily breakfasts
- All mountain transfers
- Back-country Equipment-Beacon, shovel, probe and backpack
- Back-country Insurance-*Please ask for details
- Arrival Transfer
- Local knowledge and interaction with real local people!
- Professionalism that will take you to the best ski location on any given day. Every day is different in the mountains and conditions are ever changing. Let us do the thinking for you.
- Travel Insurance- Back country insurance is provided, please ask for details
- Departure transfer (although arrangements and instructions will be provided)
- Meals, snacks, alcohol & dinners outside of the hotel
- Single occupancy upgrade
- Touring gear is required. Rental rates depend on what gear you want / need to rent.
- Please inquire for pricing
Transfer to Myoko where your guide will be waiting to greet you. From there your guide will give you an introduction to the local area, make sure you have everything you need and deliver you to your hotel for some relaxation before your dream ski holiday begins!
Day 2 to 9
Our professional mountain guides will decide the best place to ski each day. Your first morning will start with an in depth avalanche safety briefing and training. This will give you the confidence to use your equipment with the aim of giving you more skills and knowledge to take away with you at the end of the trip. From here will potentially ski at any of the resorts within Myoko Valley as well as areas accessible with a day trip. This includes Akakura Onsen, Ikenotaira, Seki Onsen, Suginohara, Madarao, Tangram, Togakushi, Shiga Kogen, Nozawa Onsen and more!
Transfer back to Tokyo or onto your next adventure.