Last Frontier Heliskiing
Canada: British Columbia
Bigger and better! Get access to the most terrain on the planet with a trip from Last Frontier Heliskiing where the powder is endless.
Things to remember BEFORE you travel!
We have a small gift shop with all sorts of cool (and very necessary) stuff for you to take home after your stay. We also have gloves, hats, thermal underwear, goggles and light jackets for sale. Please be sure to bring all that you need for outer wear, toiletries, medication etc.
- Sunglasses, goggles, indoor shoes, sunscreen.
- We recommend you bring your ski / snowboard boots as carry-on luggage for all flights. Most airlines allow two pieces of carry-on luggage. You must bring your own ski boots or snowboard boots and snowboard because we only have powder skis and a very limited number of snowboards at the lodge. If you wish to reserve a board, please contact us.
- Ensure that you have the necessary levels of medical insurance and bring all travel documents (passport) with you.
- MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted at the lodge.
- Print and bring your Itinerary as it has all of your transfer times.
- Hotel Vouchers are NOT required, simply arrive and check-in.
- Special dietary requirements please let us know ASAP by return e-mail and we will make the necessary arrangements for you.
- Our guests can be reached directly while at either of the Last Frontier Heliskiing locations.
Other things to consider
- The fitter the better. Clear? A daily stretch routine is highly recommended as it speeds up recovery and prepares you for another great day in the mountains.
- Temperatures may vary but the helicopter is warm. Dress in layers so that an extra layer can be removed / added if the day heats up / cools down.
Praying to 'Ullr the Snow god'
- ULLR Is the Norse God of Skiing and Archery. Pray daily and present offerings whenever possible as this may prove to be the difference when you visit.