Peak Performance Ski Camp Engelberg
Switzerland: Central Switzerland
Learn from the pros and tear it up in the powder playgrounds of Engelberg with a 4-day freeriding ski camp!
Rates & Packages
Rates & Dates 2017
|Dates||Double Room||Single Room||Course Only|
|January 4th - 8th||950 EUR||1050 EUR||600 EUR|
|February 23rd - 26th||825 EUR||900 EUR||500 EUR|
What is included / What not
- 3/4 nights in Engelberg Ski Lodge (with breakfast buffet)
- 3/4 days skiing and guiding, with pro Peak Performance friends & Guides, video correction
- Freeride ski technique training, avalanche certificate, safety training, adventure and much more
- Safety Equipment Ortovox (avalanche probe and shovel + avalanche transceiver).
- Lift ticket (about 150€ for 4 days)
Join us for 4 days of action and fun. Learn the proper technique and safe behavior in open terrain. Sebastian Garhammer annd the Peak Performance Ski Team will take care that you'll have 4 fun and unforgettable skiing days. Come with us for awesome runs and a ski adventure you'll never forget!
If there is a paradise on earth, it might be here in Engelbergerg, especially for us nature lovers. The central location in the Swiss Alps favors frequent and heavy snowfalls. Engelberg is located at an altitude of 1000m above sea level and the surrounding hills are first hit by the snow clouds coming from the northwest. Engelberg is one of the safest areas, if you look good and consistent snow. Large amounts of snow in combination with the mountains, that are not only beautiful, but also more than 2000 vertical meters high, make Engelberg in our opinion (and the opinion of other Engelberg lovers) one of the best ski resorts worldwide.
What do we do on the camp?
Most of all, we go together on really "cool" skiing and take you to the best "runs" on the mountain. We also do technical training to improve your performance. Many runs are filmed and analyzed accordingly after skiing. We will coach you, guide you and give our best so that you will have an unforgettable skiing experience!
- Safe riding in any snow condition
- Experience in deep snow, steep slopes
- Good physical condition
You must be at least 18 years old or, if they are younger be accompanied by parents when they have a corresponding skiing ability.
Guides & general group
- Group Leader: Sebastian Garhammer
- Guides: Peak Performance guides & Friends (including some of the best freeriders and guides in the world)
- Maximum 8 people per guide
Information about arrival
Ski Lodge is located 20m from the Engelberg railway station
Meeting point Engelberg
- Arrival on 26.02.2014 as possible until 18.00 clock
- Welcome at 19.00 at Ski Lodge Engelberg / reception by Sebastian Garhammer.
- Then dinner together.
- After dinner: lift tickets, safety equipment, execution, presentation of the guides, etc.