SASS Global Travel Japan
This trip to Japan is a fully guided experience with a flexible itinerary, you can be sure to find the best spots with the experienced SASS team!
Rates & Packages
|1||Dec 30th – Jan 6th||$4395 USD|
|2||Jan 6th – 13th||$3695 USD|
|3||Jan 13th – 20th||$3695 USD|
|4||Jan 20th – Jan 27th||$3695 USD|
What is included / What not
- Double-occupancy lodging at The Kiroro – Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Lift Tickets to all resorts and side-country zones
- Daily professional backcountry guiding (5 to 1 Client-to-Guide)
- Admission pass to exclusive Kiroro Onsen (Japanese Hot Spring Baths)
- Breakfast and Dinner daily, including special Welcome/Farewell Dinners
- Meet and greet at Sapporo (New Chitose) Airport
- Ground transportation to/from Sapporo (New Chitose) Airport and Kiroro at specific transfer times
- Airfare – clients should arrive at Sapporo/New Chitose Airport (CTS)
- Backcountry gear rental (beacon, shovel, probe, backpack)
- Lunch, alcohol
- Ski lessons for those not meeting SASS’ skill level requirements
Take over six hundred inches of Japanese cold-smoke powder, add luxury lodging at Hokkaido’s snowiest resort and mix with professional backcountry guiding. SASS has been perfecting the recipe for your dream Japanese shred-trip for years. Strategically based at Kiroro Resort on Japan’s north island of Hokkaido, SASS Japan puts you in the best snow available on any given day. Join a crew of like-minded skiers and snowboarders as you tackle the north island’s best backcountry terrain without the crowds of nearby Niseko. Whether you’re seeking bottomless pow on playful tree runs or skinning farther into the surrounding backcountry for endless pillow lines, SASS Japan is your perfect powder experience.
GETTING HERE / TRAVEL
SASS operates from Kiroro Resort, located approximately one hour from the capital city of Sapporo and 30 minutes from the seaside cities of Otaru and Yoichi. The more popular/crowded resort areas of Niseko are located approximately 45 minutes away.
SASS programs start and end at the Sapporo – New Chitose Airport (CTS)
Most clients will connect in Tokyo, at either Narita or Haneda airport.
SASS provides client transportation on designated transfers days / times.
Once clients arrive at Kiroro Resort and the experience begins on Arrival Day, any additional transportation is included until the last day.
Clients can obtain discounted and consolidator airfares to Japan from North America via our travel agency partner, Amnet.
Looking to combine your SASS Japan experience with other local resorts or travel elsewhere in Japan? Let us know. We can often tailor your SASS Japan experience to fit within your larger travel itinerary.