Yellow Travel - Austrian Glaciers
4 days, 4 glaciers and 4 times the fun in the mountains of Tyrol where the powder is epic and the vertical is endless!
Rates & Packages
What is included / What not
- 2 nights in selected hotel or mountain huts including half board
- Local car transfers
- Support and guiding by certified mountain and ski guides
- Avalanche equipment rental (LVS-device, shovel, probe) please require at least 10 days before the trip
- 30 Euro voucher for the YellowSPORTSHOP
- Public transport fees in the area(from/to Innsbruck)
- Missing meals, lunch and drinks
- Single room supplement
- Public transport and/or taxi
- Personal expenses
- Optional extension
Four days, four glaciers. The mountains of Tyrol have a lot to offer. South from the wide Inn Valley there are several large valleys, which almost invariably end in glaciated valley bottoms. The glaciers are easily accessible by good roads and lifts, and offer high alpine slopes away from the crowds. In four days we will check the worthwhile regions and thereby enjoy each of the best runs. Huge glaciers of Hintertux, Stubai, Kaunertal and Pitztal offer all sorts of different terrain and give insights into the fascinating glaciated world of the main ridge of the Alps. Accommodation is provided down in the valley in conveniently located villages. In case the weather does not play along, we always have the option to ride lower. We also offer this program in two or three weeks for individual requests.
Min 4, max 8
Sufficient force and skill level for all-day off-piste skiing. Depending on the area and opportunities we pack the equipment on the back and get some hight meters.
Details and equipment
After booking we'll send you the itinerary and a detailed list of equipment needed. For any questions in advance please contact your LUEX travel agent. In the Yellow sports shop you'll find high quality equipment with style.