Sri Noa Noa
One of the few boats in Indonesia offering flexible trip dates and length. It is THE choice for small groups of 4 - 6 guests looking for affordable rates, uncrowded waves & great vibes.
Rates & Packages
Rates 2018 / 2019
|Occupancy||Price per night|
|2 people||750 USD|
|3 people||800 USD|
|4 people||900 USD|
|5 people||1000 USD|
|6 people||1100 USD|
|1 person||200 USD / night|
|Photography Package||75 USD per person|
What is included / What not
- Accommodation on Sri Noa Noa
- 3 delicious meals per day plus fruits, snacks, water, juices & soft drinks
- 3 beers per person per day
- Transfer by car to and from the boat from the local airport
- Use of all onboard equipment (snorkeling and fishing equipment)
- All permits and licences
- Travel insurance (mandatory on all our trips)
- Any airfares to your starting point
- Any relocation fees that may apply
- Other minor fees (e.g. Komodo National Park entrance fees)
- Photography package
Our Surfing Destinations
Surf the famous surf breaks between Bali and West Timor, including Lombok, Sumbawa, Sumba, Mengkudu, Raijua, Savu and Rote.
Our most popular and proven surf routes
Lombok - West Sumbawa
The original Indo surf charter
Duration: typically 6-9 nights
Starts & Ends in Benoa Harbor, Bali. Or start in Lombok/Sumbawa and end in Bali.
- Departing from Benoa Harbor in Bali, we head straight to Nusa Lembongan to warm up at Shipwrecks, Razors, Lacerations and Playgrounds or, if the swell is small, Ceningan.
- Overnight, we cross to Lombok and the famous Desert Point, home of possibly the world’s best left.
- Next you head East to the West coast of Sumbawa and the classic breaks of Scar Reef, Super Suck and Yoyos.
- These are high-quality surf breaks that regularly offer hollow waves. Depending on conditions and the type of surf you want, you can also access the many breaks on the South coast of Lombok, including Desert Point, Belongas Bay, Maui, Grupuk, Inside & Outside Ekas, plus other more secret surf spots.
- The food is delicious and plentiful to keep energy levels up. Don’t expect to lose weight. There’s plenty of time to kick back and relax.
- If you’re lucky, you can score Desert Point again on the way back. On your last day, you generally get a last surf around Nusa Lembongan before returning to Benoa Harbor/Bali late afternoon and transfer back to your hotel or straight to the airport.
Rote - Sumba
The ultimate surf boat adventure to some classic, empty lineups.
Duration typically 10-14 nights
Starts in Kupang, West Timor and ends in Waikelo/Tambolaka, West Sumba.
- The trip starts in Kupang (West Timor), where we pick you up from the airport & transfer you straight to the Sri Noa Noa. We set sail for Rote, arriving early next morning. You generally spend a couple of days around the island.
- Nemberala (also called T-Land) is the main (but not the only) surf break in the area: a long left hander, that picks up plenty of swell and holds it as big as it gets. There are numerous lefts and rights on Rote & the nearby islands of Dana, Ndao & Doa, all offering uncrowded perfection. The rights are good morning options before the trades kick in. They can also fire during shoulder seasons when winds are more variable.
- After a few days surfing Rote we head west to the little known islands of Raijua & Savu. Raijua is a consistent, fast left. Savu is an amazing right that needs swell to work. If you get it on you are guaranteed a session of a lifetime.
- From here, you cross to the Southern tip of Sumba and the islands of Mengkudu, where there is a long left and right on the right conditions. Further on is Terimbang (also called Miller’s Right), a relatively well known and consistent right-hander that is spectacular on a big swell. Sessions here can be a highlight of the trip.
- You then surf and cruise your way up the West coast of Sumba with plenty of lefts and rights on offer. Your final surf is in the Pero area, rich in ancient culture.
- The game fishing is fantastic, with trevally, tuna, mackerel and sailfish regularly caught. When time is up we return to the port of Waikelo on the western tip of Sumba and transfer you to Tambolaka airport for your flight back to Bali.
Beautiful tropical island cruise with waves to suit all levels.
Duration typically 6-9 nights
Starts and ends in Kupang, West Timor.
- The trip starts in Kupang (West Timor), where we pick you up from the airport & transfer you straight to the Sri Noa Noa. We set sail for Rote, arriving early next morning. You generally spend a couple of days on Rote.
- Nemberala (T-Land) is the main (but not the only) break in the area: a long left hander, that picks up plenty of swell and holds it as big as it gets. There are numerous lefts and rights on Rote & the nearby islands of Dana, Ndao & Doa, all offer uncrowded perfection. The rights are good morning options before the trades kick in. They can also fire during shoulder seasons when winds are more variable.
- On the late afternoon on your second last day you depart for Kupang with arrival early next morning in time for your flight back to Bali (or continue your trip at a surf resort in Rote – please contact us for recommendations).