Aura Surf Resort
One of surfing’s last frontiers. The resort is situated directly in front of a world class A-Frame.
Rates & Packages
Aura Surf Resort Rates
|Per Person /Night : From||Per Person / Night : To|
|120 AUD||170 AUD|
|LUEX offers a Best Price Guarantee|
|Contact us to find your perfect trip now!|
What is included / What not
- Breakfast and 3 meals per day
- Surf guide
- Airport transfers Simeulue Airport - ASR - Simeulue Airport
- Unlimited fruit, water and coconuts
- Prices are subject to change.
- Off-Season: November - February
- High Season: March - October
- Guest must ensure they have enough CASH in IDR to pay for excess board bags or baggage at check-in at both Medan and Simeulue airports, or risk not being allowed on the flight.
- Land in Medan before 10:30 am to fly Wings Air to Simeulue on the same day. The return flight departs Medan after 7 pm then they get the last day surfing.
- It is very common for 2 or 3 hr delays with internal flights. Please book the latest flight possible out of Medan if planning on departing the same day. 8 pm or later is advisable.
- During a 10 day stay, you would only use the boat 1 to 3 times maximum. Sometimes not at all depending on wave preference and conditions. Over 10 waves are accessible by land.
- All boat trips require a minimum of 2 guests when traveling
- Minimum stay at Aura Surf Resort is 5 nights
- ASR surf guides will be more than happy to take you around the island to their favorite breaks
- Bikes can be pre-organized for the duration of your stay
- 10% tax is added on to all rates
Boat trips are extra:
- $50 AUD per person for zone 1 (5 waves in zone 1)
- $75 AUD per person for zone 2 (3 waves in zone 2)
PP/Night from US$ 82