Suited for solo travelers with an open boat concept in the North. Great for group charters in the South.
- The two engines of 425 hp each one, gives to sufficient power and reliability him to sail in any meteorological conditions with all guarantee and security. With a present capacity of 22 places, divided in 11 double cabins with private bath and conditioned air, located in the main body of the ship.
- In the main deck the salon with bar and other facilities, where to enjoy your free time during the trip, outer and inner dining room.
- In the upper deck the operating bridge and an ample opened zone from where it will be able to relax and to observe the wonders of the country. And we have left “sundeck” in upper, to take the sun or to observe stars in the warm nights of the tropic.
- Really a very complete boat with different zones where it will be able to meet to talk with your fellow travelers and to have a good time.
- The dinghy is available at all times to guests. On a surfing safari, primarily it is for getting surfers to the breaks, however it is also used for fishing, snorkeling, island visits and any other purpose guests may wish.
- Year of construction: 1998
- Refit: July 2008
- Length: 30.38m
- Hull type: Steel
- Beam: 7.5m
- Draft: 1.8m
- Maine engine: 2 Main Engines Scania, 420 Hp (8cylinder each)
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Power supply: 220/240V
- Generators: 2 Generators Parkings
- Water supply: Desalination plant 2500ltr/dia
- Safety equipment: Life jackets, first aid kit, Oxygen and Fire extinguishes
- Nautical equipments: radar, GPS, radio set, VHF
- Decks: 3 decks including large sundeck with chairs and mats available
- Salon & dinning room: spacious salon with air condition, TV and DVD
- 11 doubles cabins air condition with attached toilets.
- 3 crew cabins
- 2 engines SCANIA, 420 Hp
- 2 generators Perkins
- Electricity 220/24V
- Water maker 2.500 L/day
- Water tanks 10 tons
- Diesel tanks 9 tons
PP/Night from US$ 108