Las Avellanas Villas
Costa Rica: Guanacaste
Beautiful villas located within an 800m walk to an amazing beach with equally amazing breaks.
Amenities & Activities
Tours & Adventure
Pinilla Canopy Tour
- A trip through the Dry Tropical Forrest with 8 zips lines & 10 platforms.
- This is a classic Tour suitable for almost all ages and abilities.
- Tour includes: Pickup and dropoff at the Villas, certified bilingual guides, cold water and fruit snack.
Catamaran Sunset Sailing Tour
- Silently glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink prepared and served by our crew as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish or even a breaching whale. Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole and homemade chocolate chip cookies. The Catamarans will set sail and you will hear the waves slide along the giant catamaran as the sun sets, illuminating the clouds left in the sky. Bring your camera and capture the moment everyone throughout the world talks about when on board the Sailing Catamarans.
- SER Om Shanti Yoga Studio has the intention to provide an inspirational haeven in Tamarindo where the rewards of Yoga are attained and celebrated with the assistance of a highly trained and educated teacher in a caring and supported environment.
- Yoga at SER Om Shanti Yoga Studio will be one of the highlights of your experiences in Costa Rica!
Tamarindo Mangrove - crocodile watching Tour
- Explore the Tamarindo mangrove together with a experienced guide by boat and view crocodiles in their natural enviroment, birds, monkeys, puercoespín and many more animals. A highlight for the whole family.
- The Tamarindo Wildlife Refuge protects a large estuary, mangrove forest and tropical dry forest.
- Tour includes: Bilingual guides, cold water and fruit snack.
- Enjoy a horseback riding on one of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches.
- Fun pure! Enjoy the cuadride along our nature trails in a guided tour or rent a cuad by yourself and explore other beaches or trails in the hills.
- Ask for availability. Reservation 1-2 days in advance is necessary
- Our Mountainbike Trail starts in front of the Villas and takes about 1h30min. In the village Pinilla after the supermarket you have to turn right and follow the road for about 500m. Then again turn right and climb the mountain for aprox. 20-30 min. On the top you can rest for a minute at a wooden platform.
- From here you have a beautiful pacific ocean view, overlooking Playa Negra and Junquillal. Now you are ready to start the downhill passing two small rivers and enjoying the beautiful landscape during your ride. When you reach the main road again, you have to turn right towards Playa Negra. Passing the supermercado and the skatepark on your left, turn right at the sign YOGA RETREAT. You reach the backroad between Playa Negra and Avellanas. Follow this road up and down until you reach Avellanas again. Have Fun.