El Salvador: La Libertad
Tranquil beachside resort in El Tunco. A choice of breaks offer great waves in all conditions, with Tunco Beach’s nightlife and culture in easy reach.
Punto Mango Tourism, in conjunction with Monkey Lala suites in El Tunco aim to work in conserving and protecting our environment. We implement responsible tourism practices wherever possible, to help maintain our wonderful surrounding which provide us with so much pleasure we try to give back to our environment.
- While we want to provide you with the most comfortable vacation ever, we post energy and water conservation notices in all our suites encouraging you to turn off what you do not need.
- We use all biodergadable Soaps and Cleaning product to keep ocean contamination to a minimum.
- All suites come with all –natural biodegradable soaps and shampoos.
- We use only fresh produce from local farms in the preparation of all our foods.
- Air conditioners with sleep timer.
- Water-saving showerheads.
- Energy conserving light bulbs.
- Building system certified woods
All the wood used to construct our new Suites has been certified for “GREEN BUILDING” meaning that all the wood felled came from trees that were planted for the sole use of construction or came from trees that naturally fell or were about to die. Thus no trees were unnecessarily harmed to construct our beautiful hotels