El Salvador: La Libertad
Tranquil beachside resort in El Tunco. A choice of breaks offer great waves in all conditions, with Tunco Beach’s nightlife and culture in easy reach.
Rates & Packages
Rates & Dates 2017 / 2018
|Double Deluxe Rooms||Price starting from|
What is included / What not
Accommodation package includes
- Resort stay
- Salvadorian or American breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all hotel facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room Service
We make your trip as seamles and as pleasurable as possible by providing
- Safety Box
- Plasma Satellite TV
- Hot Water
- Daily Maid
- Towel and Linen Service
- Transfers to and from airport
- Drivers and Guides to all local surf breaks in the area
- Drinking water provided
- Daily boat trips (Punta Mango)
- Restaurant / Snack Bar
- Pool with ocean view
- Limited non alcoholic beverages included
- Two delicious meals/day
- 24 hours security
- we except all major credit cards
- Additional purchases available at our exclusive surf shop
With options to add
- Cultural Tour
- Surf Lesson
If you or someone in your group is new to surf, we offer trained and proffessional surf instructors, whom will teach you with the fundamentals of the ocean, the basics of surfing and safety and surf edicate, all in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Your transportation, (if required) will be included in your “surf school package”
Practice rental board included
Each surf lesson will last approximately one and a half hours.
The class times depend on wave, wind and ocean tides.
At Monkey Lala we understand the complications that can arise from traveling with surfboards so we provide a modest selection of quality boards to rent by the day or week. As our guest you have the ability to try out different size and styles of boards to suit your interests all for the same daily / weekly price.
In a ddition to our daily surf guides and tours which are included in your package, you may want to add a cultural tour to your stay in EL Salvador. You can book a tour to one of the beautiful waterfalls, mountains, volcanos, lakes, coffee farms or city for a change of pace and a chance to experience other marvels that El Salvador has to offer. All of our tours are conducted by knowledgeable, professional and experienced guides in comfortable airconditioned vehicles.
Genral Hotel Policies and Saftey
- No access is allowed unregistered persons to guest rooms.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse companions or occasional visits to the facilities of the hotel, in no case allow them access to the rooms. It is a safety measure for both the customer and the hotel.
- The hotel has forbidden its customers smoke in the rooms. An additional cleaning cost per occurrence of smoking inside the rooms will be charged to the customer
- The hotel towels can not be removed from the room for any reason, if the towels are removed or lost and additonal fee will be charged to the customer.
- The hotel has a cleaning schedule between 8:00 am and 12:00 noon, if the room is not available during these hours, daily maid service may not be performed for the day.
- The hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items of value that have been left outside of the personal security box .
- The room keys must be delivered to the hotel reception upon checkout. In the case of a lost key the customer will be charged the replacement fee.
- Any cancelation to your booking must be made 72 hours in advance to recieve 50% of the amount paid. Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance will not be refunded.
- The hotel provides free accommodation to children under 3 years of age. A child or children 3 year to 11 yeaars will be charged at ½ the rate of an adult and children 12 years and older are charged full rate
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.