Otro Modo Hostel Morro Jable
Orto Modo Hostel is a great value just metres from the beach, so if you’re all about surfing then come and check out the southern Spanish waves.
Amenities & Activities
Surf & More
For everybody who wants to do more than “just” surfing in their holiday, we offer several alternative activities, which can be combined with the surf lessons.
In our surfschool office/surf shop we have wifi internet access. Once a week we give our additional surf theorie lessons and organise our movie evenings or table football tournaments. Also we rent out beach cruiser bikes, skateboards, surfboards and indo boards.
At least once a week everybody (surf students and surf instructors) meet at the office to go out together to have a Tapas dinner, beach barbecue or our surfcamp party.
We arrange various activities, for example yoga with our yoga teachers Caroline or Nancy, Spanish lessons, massages with our surfcamp masseur Christian, trial lessons in wind surfing, kite surfing, sailing, diving and a lot more.
Optional Extras for Surfcamp in Morro Jable
- Rental of skateboards, surfboards and beachcruiser bikes
- yoga lessons
- Spanish lessons
- trial lessons in kite surfing
- wind surfing
- The term Yoga means fusion and integration of body and soul. The ancient indian philosophy involves spiritual and physical exercises, which have a calming and balancing effect on mental and physical wellness. The training of strength, flexibility and balance activates the blood circulation and muscles - vitalizes your back muscles and improves your bearing.
- The combination of surfing and Yoga is not just about creating a relaxing end to a successful surf day, it also supports the regeneration of your body and improves your flexibility on the surfboard. Thanks to more than 20 years of experience our yoga teacher can design the Yoga lesson for your individual desires, from beginner to advanced levels. The Yoga lessons take place either in the shady grounds of our office gardens, a special training room, or on the beach.
- You want to learn surfing but at the same time want to learn Spanish? Then spice up your surf camp stay at OTRO MODO with a Spanish conversation course.
- Learning the native tongue of Spain gives you a deeper insight to its vibrant culture and allows you to be a more independent traveller during your trip. This language course will give you the chance to start new friendships with fellow students and at least some small talk with the locals.