Sri Noa Noa
One of the few boats in Indonesia offering flexible trip dates and length. It is THE choice for small groups of 4 - 6 guests looking for affordable rates, uncrowded waves & great vibes.
Built in 1975 by Philippe Petiniaud, an ex-Olympic and America’s Cup sailor and modern-day adventurer, Sri Noa Noa combines traditional construction techniques with contemporary yacht design, providing a style and level of comfort that makes cruising on this vessel an experience of a lifetime.
Sri Noa Noa can accommodate up to 6 people though we recommend 4-5 guests to have a bit more space. On the lower deck there are two single cabins and one double cabin, whereas the upper deck has two singles. The boat is equipped with a toilet and shower, as well as one basin.
- Home Port : Benoa Harbour, Bali
- Design : Single Masted Schooner (rear mast removed in 2012)
- Construction : Hull made from Ironwood, interior from Teak
- Crew : 3 (Captain, chef, mechanic)
- Length : 46’(14.1 m)
- Beam : 15’6”(4.75 m)
- Draft : 3’6” (1.1 m)
- Berths : 6 (1 double cabin & 2 singles on lower deck, 2 singles upper deck)
- Bathrooms: Inside (toilet, shower & basin) & upper deck (shower & toilet)
- Engine : 35Hp Yanmar 4JHYE (4 cylinder marine diesel)
- Cruising speed : 6 knots max
- Generator : Yanmar 9 Hp, 5Kw (220-240V)
- Solar Power: 4 x 78 Watt & Inverter
- Electricity : 220-240v 50Hz AC 12-24V DC
- Refrigeration : Stecca FP166 (166l) deep freezer & Samsung 120l deep freezer
- Tender : 13ft (4m) Aluminium dinghy with 15hp ouboard
- Communications : SSB & VHF radios
- Navigation : GPS & Sonar
- Safety : EPIRB, flares, life jackets, life rings,fire extinguishers & first aid kit
- Electric Windlass : Nilsson V 3000.
- Fuel capacity: 1000 litres
- Water capacity: 1200 litres