USA: Orange County - South
A guided B&B surf experience in California, the classic surf destination.
Rates & Packages
Rates & Dates 2017 / 2018
|Package||4 bed room||Shared room||Single room|
8 days / 7 nights
|$ 999||$ 1'199||$ 1'674|
15 days / 14 nights
|$ 1'899||$ 2'299||$ 3'219|
Basic Surf Training each Monday. For first time surfers and advanced beginners.
Board Insurance up to 3 weeks
What is included / What not
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation in a 2 star hotel (queen sized bed)
- Breakfast of Pastries, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit Coffee, and Tea Daily
- Free Wifi
- Equipment (wetsuits, surfboards, leashes)
- Transport to and from Hotel to Surf Spots
- Surf Guiding twice daily
- Video Coaching and Analysis
- Saturday beach/city transportation
- Summer: Surf Guiding twice daily (Monday-Friday)
- Winter: Surf Guiding twice daily if possible. One minimum. (Monday-Friday)
- Beginner-Class for $199 (3x2 hours)
Surfcamp - Surf in Calfornia with our Guides
The Cali Camp offers a unique experience for our guests. Monday to Friday we offer up to 12 surf sessions daily based on capacity. As many as two guided sessions per day are available to you. Locations vary based on your own abilities and projected wave size and conditions for the following days. Your guides will be arriving every morning to greet you and get ready for the days events.
On the weekends feel free to enjoy one of our many day trips to various locations organized by TheCaliCamp, rent a car , or simply go on foot and do some sightseeing.
Surfguiding - from Beginners to Pro's
To give you the best California Surf experience, we offer a variety of locations suitable for every level of Surfing.
You're An Absolute Beginner
You can join our guided surf sessions and go for it with the help of your guide. But we highly recommend to take the Beginner-Class for $199. You learn the fundamentals of surfing from the first step in the "white water" to your first green wave within 3 days!
You're Already A Surfer
Join the Surf guides! Guaranteed great fun from Orange County to San Diego and Los Angeles. From the 2 Star Surfer to a 5 Star surfer we bring you to the right place at the right time daily.
What Is Surf Guiding?
Surfguides are not teachers. You're not joining a class where you have to do, what your teachers say. Our guides will bring you to great Surfspots within our reach. They provide an "on the spot" introduction to the break and will lead a brief warmup. The guides are there to offer advice, answer questions, and essentially make sure you, as the guest, are catching waves and having the best time possible while maintaing safety in and out of the water.
How does a typical Day look like?
- The Guide picks you up between 06:30 and 10:00 and you drive to the Surf spot: 1 to 2 hours of surfing
- The Guide brings you back to the Camp, so by noon you are ready for lunch (unless otherwise you are on one of our scheduled "day trips"
- Between 14:00 and 15:00 the Guide picks you up for a second Surf Session.
- Your back around 17:00 for some relaxation, yoga, dinner, socializing, sleep and do it all over again
Once a week we have a special Sunset Surf. Our Camp Boss Dave Cinquini brings you personally to his secret Sunset Spot. After a unforgettable Surf session at a nearby beach, we'll follow it up with a beach bonfire and bbq courtesy of TheCaliCamp
Bring your own or Rent from us: We offer a wide range of equipment including wetsuits for men and women as well as surfboards for the beginner all the way to expert level. Surfing on quality equipment is a necessity and we aim to take your surfing to the next level. We take it upon ourselves to provide this and can be included in your overall package. Just ask and we’ll make sure you have the right board under your feet!
As a reminder, surfboards are in fact fragile items and if damaged require immediate repair. You will be offered rental insurance if desired upon booking.